HOLIDAYS IN EGYPT: LUXOR
A Directory of Privately Owned Holiday Accommodation in Egypt
QUALITY SELF CATERING APARTMENTS IN LUXOR
Egyptian Experience Resort
Award Winning Apartments on the banks of the NileLUXOR
click images to enlarge
Egyptian Experience Resort Luxor is a friendly, small, private, award-winning complex.
The setting is wonderful - on the bank of the Nile River, in beautiful landscaped gardens with a large swimming pool and its own Nile promenade.
Sightseeing is easy and varied - in about 10 minutes you can be in the centre of Luxor or Luxor Temple - just take the local bus from of the resort. The Valley of the Kings and Queens - or even a golf course - are only 15 minutes away.
Luxor airport is 15 minutes by car - we can collect you.
- Two spacious, air-conditioned apartments
- Two double bedrooms in each apartment
- High quality apartment design for efficiency and pleasure, with an appealing column and arch theme, and furnished to a very high standard
- The generous balcony provides a lovely, airy space with a wonderful view - perfect for relaxing and al fresco meals
- Only four storeys tall - no high rise blocks to be seen anywhere!
- Patio doors and large windows to make the most of our all-year glorious weather!
- Easy Al Fresco Meals: Table & chairs provided on the large balconies
- Relax and watch the world go by from the swimming pools or private promenade
- Quality, air conditioned accommodation
- Self Catering Kitchen & Breakfast Bar: open plan and well equipped
- Balcony (wonderful view) - spacious and airy, perfect for private relaxation.
- Swimming pools and toddler pools
- Private promenade
- Beautiful landscaped garden setting
- Private terraces with gate and steps (ground floor apartments)
- Pool-side sun loungers, tables and chairs
- Roof terrace views: River Nile, palm trees, farm land, mountains of the Valley of the Kings and Queens
about the rooms >>
Egyptian Experience's Awards >>
SELF CATERING KITCHEN
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and breakfast stools
- Fridge Freezer
- Microwave & Cooker
- Toaster & Kettle
- Saucepans, Crockery & Cutlery
- Bath, shower unit, toilet and wash basin
- Double or single beds
- Bedside table
- Large fitted wardrobes in the double bedrooms
- Sheets, Pillows and Towels
- Cot hire available
- Patio doors in the main bedroom open on to the balcony.
THINGS TO DO
Luxor (the Pharonic capital 'Thebes') has been a tourist destination for over a century. A sixth of the worlds ancient heritage is here! Just being in Luxor is like being in a huge, open air museum.
You could easily fill your holiday just with sightseeing in Luxor . You could just relax watching the wonderful golden sunsets with a drink from your balcony, or watch the world go by from the private promenade, or take an excursion . . .
read articles about Luxor >>
ACTIVITIES IN LUXOR
- Trekking through the Valley of the Kings and Queens
- Golf course (72 PGA)
- Quad biking through the desert
- Camel / Horse Rides through magical ancient deserts
- Bazaars & Shops! Restaurants, hairdressers, pharmacy, bars
- Day Trips throughout Egypt
Day Trips . . . >>
This award is for the top 20 best off plan developments in the world,
and is run by
Homes Overseas Magazine
and say that you saw Egyptian Experience on the
Traditional Egypt website
when you contact the owner
This advertiser has advertised this holiday property in Luxor with the Traditional Egypt Directory of Privately Owned Holiday Accommodation in Egypt since November 2010